WITH EVERYTHING FROM TWO DAY WORKSHOPS TO EVENING SEMINARS,
PRIORITY WELLNESS OFFERS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.
Soul Power – LEVEL 6
November 8 - November 9NZ$395
$395 per level or pre-pay 3 levels for $995
Wednesday 8 and Thursday 9 November (2 day workshop)
Advanced kinesiology and healing techniques to develop and enhance a Natural Health Practice incorporating kinesiology and colour.
Level Six 2-day course includes:
- Muscle Monitor to ease pain using Etheric Energy Pain Techniques
- Muscle Monitoring techniques to optimise the balancing process
- Study Ho’oponopono – Hawaiian healing and transformation procedure
- Muscle Monitoring to identify optimum protection for self and others energetically and with colour.
- Muscle Monitor to attune spiritually to connect with inner wisdom
- Muscle Monitor to cut energetic inappropriate ties with others
- Using a protective force field for self or others
- How to align energy using sound
- How to Muscle Monitor various card sets for self awareness and consciousness raising
- Muscle Monitor extra techniques for grounding and closing down energy appropriately
Students who have done this course before may repeat it for a discounted fee of $100. It can be great to do the courses more than once to really feel confident with the content and get proficient.
- Colleen Ryan
- Duke St Medical Centre
71 Duke Street
Cambridge, Waikato New Zealand + Google Map