WITH EVERYTHING FROM TWO DAY WORKSHOPS TO EVENING SEMINARS,
PRIORITY WELLNESS OFFERS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.
- This event has passed.
Touch for Health Proficiency (Level 5)
August 22, 2020-August 23, 2020NZ$565
This Level 5 Touch For Health Kinesiology course is a Proficiency qualification. It is necessary to register with Natural Health Practitioners NZ as a Practitioner member (640 hours training) or as a Student member (if still completing 640 hours training) when working with the public .You will be Registered with the International Kinesiology College (IKC).
Level 5 Proficiency is the pre-requisite for training as a Registered Instructor in Touch for Health Kinesiology.
Level 5 leads on to becoming a New Zealand Certified Kinesiologist KANZ able to be Registered as a Natural Therapies Practitioner in Energy Kinesiology NHPNZ.
Prerequisites for attending Proficiency Assessment are:
- Attend Touch For Health Levels 1-4 kinesiology courses.
- Complete Workbooks Levels 1 – 4.
- Competence in performing a basic 14 muscle using kinesiology energy healing techniques.
- Competence in performing a 42 muscle balance identifying a goal, emotion and completing a 5-element correction. Open book.
Touch for Health Proficiency Course Content :
This 2-day Kinesiology course is designed to provide an opportunity for students to demonstrate proficiency, and be evaluated for competency using Touch For Health Kinesiology energy healing techniques – in accordance with Touch For Health Kinesiology standard requirements for practice.
- Revise content material from Touch for Health Kinesiology levels 1 – 4. Please indicate which areas you wish to review.
- Review and demonstrate competence in all aspects of Touch for Health Kinesiology Level One including muscle testing (both standing and lying) the basic 14 muscles and knowing all corrections without text books.
- Complete a practical examination to assess competence in performing a 42 muscle / 5 element balance. Open Book examination. Students will be required to perform the Touch for Health balance on clients brought in for the day by the Assessors. It is recommended students bring their 42-muscle sheet with diagrams and page references as well as their textbooks to assist them.
- Complete a written examination to assess the content of Touch For Health Kinesiology Levels 1 – 4. Open Book examination. This is an approximate 45-minute written multiple-choice assessment, which will be marked in the presence of each student.
- Colleen Ryan
- Cambridge, New Zealand + Google Map